Friday, January 6, 2012

Kitchen Challenge

Rach,

Channel yourself back to your grade 8 self.

You're at a slumber party, probably at the DeBoer's.

Truth or Dare? Do you pour your heart out, or prank call Caleb Speller? You chose the dare of course.

Now back to 2012, it's time for the first round of Reems Eats Truth or Dare. Truth would be fun, but let's save that for my visit at the end of the month. Here is your first dare: I'm going easy on you with my first foodie challenge, we have to gain momentum after all. All this requires is a quick jaunt down to your favourite Red Barn to shop for the following 2 items that you need to include in a single meal this week:


Go!

(I'm not sure why I thought that photographing myself would lend anything to this post - this particular shot was culled from a ridiculous amount of wasted memory card space - I tried to look tough, which resulted in a strange facial grimace; I tried to give a challenging stare, which brought out an astounding amount of wrinkles, including some odd ones in my neck. Trust me, my face behind paper was the best option)

4 comments:

  1. bahaha...seriously haley you are too funny. looks like you've been booked in your kitchen. i'm interested as to what dish comes out of this challenge. nice apron hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean this in a weird way but I think you and Gary could be best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! It's Food Network's "Chopped", Reems style. Can't wait to read about the results. :) (and as I chuckled my way through this post, Holly was giving me some strange looks.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach - Thanks, I was definitely working the apron

    Louise - I'll take that as a compliment :)

    Maria - Chopped, I better check this out! I was channeling the Iron Chef, but apparently I'm out of the loop

    ReplyDelete